34.1 . Praise be to Allah , unto Whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth . His is the praise in the Hereafter , and He is the Wise , the Aware .
34. 34.2 . He knoweth that which goeth down into the earth and that which cometh forth from it , and that which descendeth from the heaven and that which ascendeth into it . He is the Merciful , the Forgiving .
34. 34.3 . Those who disbelieve say : The Hour will never come unto us . Say : Nay , by my Lord , but it is coming unto you surely . ( He is ) the Knower of the Unseen . Not an atom ' s weight , or less than that or greater , escapeth Him in the heavens or in the earth , but it is in a clear Record ,
34. 34.4 . That He may reward those who believe and do good works . For them is pardon and a rich provision .
34. 34.5 . But those who strive against Our revelations , challenging ( Us ) , theirs will be a painful doom of wrath .
34. 34.6 . Those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed unto thee from thy Lord is the truth and leadeth unto the path of the Mighty , the Owner of Praise .
34. 34.7 . Those who disbelieve say : Shall we show you a man who will tell you ( that ) when ye have become dispersed in dust with most complete dispersal , still , even then , ye will be created anew?
34. 34.8 . Hath he invented a lie concerning Allah , or is there in him a madness? Nay , but those who disbelieve in the Hereafter are in torment and far error .
34. 34.9 . Have they not observed what is before them and what is behind them of the sky and the earth? If We will , We can make the earth swallow them , or cause obliteration from the sky to fall on them . Lo ! herein surely is a portent for every slave who turneth ( to Allah ) repentant .
34. 34.10 . And assuredly We gave David grace from Us , ( saying ) : O ye hills and birds , echo his psalms of praise! And We made the iron supple unto him ,