35.1 . Praise be to Allah , the Creator of the heavens and the earth , who appointeth the angels messengers having wings two , three and four . He multiplieth in creation what He will . Lo! Allah is Able to do all things .
35. 35.2 . That which Allah openeth unto mankind of mercy none can withhold it ; and that which He withholdeth none can release thereafter . He is the Mighty , the Wise .
35. 35.3 . O mankind! Remember Allah ' s grace toward you! Is there any creator other than Allah who provideth for you from the sky and the earth? There is no God save Him . Whither then are ye turned?
35. 35.4 . And if they deny thee , ( O Muhammad ) , messengers ( of Allah ) were denied before thee . Unto Allah all things are brought back .
35. 35.5 . O mankind! Lo! the promise of Allah is true . So let not the life of the world beguile you , and let not the ( avowed ) beguiler beguile you with regard to Allah .
35. 35.6 . Lo! the devil is an enemy for you , so treat him as an enemy . He only summoneth his faction to be owners of the Earning Fire .
35. 35.7 . Those who disbelieve , theirs will be an awful doom ; and those who believe and do good works , theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward .
35. 35.8 . Is he , the evil of whose deeds is made fair seeming unto him so that he deemeth it good , ( other than Satan ' s dupe ) ? Allah verily sendeth whom He will astray , and guideth whom He will , so let not thy soul expire in sighings for them . Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do!
35. 35.9 . And Allah it is who sendeth the winds and they raise a cloud ; then We lead it unto a dead land and revive therewith the earth after its death . Such is the Resurrection .
35. 35.10 . Whoso desireth power ( should know that ) all power belongeth to Allah . Unto Him good words ascend , and the pious deed doth He exalt ; but those who plot iniquities , theirs will be an awful doom ; and the plotting of such ( folk ) will come to naught .