62.1 . All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth glorifieth Allah , the Sovereign Lord , the Holy One , the Mighty , the Wise .
62. 62.2 . He it is Who hath sent among the unlettered ones a messenger of their own , to recite unto them His revelations and to make them grow , and to teach them the Scripture and Wisdom , though heretofore they were indeed in error manifest ,
62. 62.3 . Along with others of them who have not yet joined them . He is the Mighty , the Wise .
62. 62.4 . That is the bounty of Allah ; which he giveth unto whom he will . Allah is of infinite bounty .
62. 62.5 . The likeness of those who are entrusted with the Law of Moses , yet apply it not , is as the likeness of the ass carrying books . Wretched is the likeness of folk who deny the revelations of Allah . And Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk .
62. 62.6 . Say ( O Muhammad ) : O ye who are Jews! If ye claim that ye are favored of Allah apart from ( all ) mankind , then long for death if ye are truthful .
62. 62.7 . But they will never long for it because of all that their own hands have sent before , and Allah is Aware of evil doers .
62. 62.8 . Say ( unto them , O Muhammad ) : Lo! the death from which ye shrink will surely meet you , and afterward ye will be returned unto the Knower of the invisible and the visible , and He will tell you what ye used to do .
62. 62.9 . O ye who believe! When the call is heard for the prayer of the day of congregation , haste unto remembrance of Allah and leave your trading . That is better for you if ye did but know .
62. 62.10 . And when the prayer is ended , then disperse in the land and seek of Allah ' s bounty , and remember Allah much , that ye may be successful .