3. 3.2 . Allah! There is no God save Him , the Alive , the Eternal .
3. 3.3 . He hath revealed unto thee ( Muhammad ) the Scripture with truth , confirming that which was ( revealed ) before it , even as He revealed the Torah and the Gospel
3. 3.4 . Aforetime , for a guidance to mankind ; and hath revealed the Criterion ( of right and wrong ) . Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah , theirs will be a heavy doom . Allah is Mighty , Able to Requite ( the wrong ) .
3. 3.5 . Lo! nothing in the earth or in the heavens is hidden from Allah .
3. 3.6 . He it is who fashioneth you in the wombs as pleaseth Him . There is no God save Him , the Almighty , the Wise .
3. 3.7 . He it is Who hath revealed unto thee ( Muhammad ) the Scripture wherein are clear revelations . They are the substance of the Book . and others ( which are ) allegorical . But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue , forsooth , that which is allegorical seeking ( to cause ) dissension by seeking to explain it . None knoweth its explanation save Allah . And those who are of sound instruction say : We believe therein ; the whole is from our Lord ; but only men of understanding really heed .
3. 3.8 . Our Lord! Cause not our hearts to stray after Thou hast guided us , and bestow upon us mercy from Thy Presence . Lo! Thou , only Thou art the Bestower .
3. 3.9 . Our Lord! it is Thou Who gatherest mankind together to a Day of which there is no doubt . Lo! Allah faileth not to keep the tryst .
3. 3.10 . ( On that day ) neither the riches not the progeny of those who disbelieve will aught avail them with Allah . They will be fuel for fire .