65.1 . O Prophet! When ye ( men ) put away women , put them away for their ( legal ) period and reckon the period , and keep your duty to Allah , your Lord . Expel them not from their houses nor let them go forth unless they commit open immorality . Such are the limits ( imposed by ) Allah ; and whoso transgresseth Allah ' s limits , he verily wrongeth his soul . Thou knowest not : it may be that Allah will afterward bring some new thing to pass .
65. 65.2 . Then , when they have reached their term , take them back in kindness or part from them in kindness , and call to witness two just men among you , and keep your testimony upright for Allah . Whoso believeth in Allah and the Last Day is exhorted to act thus . And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah , Allah will appoint a way out for him ,
65. 65.3 . And will provide for him from ( a quarter ) whence he hath no expectation . And whosoever putteth his trust in Allah , He will suffice him . Lo! Allah bringeth His command to pass . Allah hath set a measure for all things .
65. 65.4 . And for such of your women as despair of menstruation , if ye doubt , their period ( of waiting ) shall be three months along with those who have it not . And for those with child , their period shall be till they bring forth their burden . And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah , He maketh his course easy for him .
65. 65.5 . That is the commandment of Allah which He revealeth unto you . And whoso keepeth his duty to Allah , He will remit from him his evil deeds and magnify reward for him .
65. 65.6 . Lodge them where ye dwell , according to your wealth , and harass them not so as to straiten life for them . And if they are with child , then spend for them till they bring forth their burden . Then , if they give suck for you , give them their due payment and consult together in kindness ; but if ye make difficulties for one another , then let some other woman give suck for him ( the father of the child ) .
65. 65.7 . Let him who hath abundance spend of his abundance , and he whose provision is measured , let him spend of that which Allah hath given him . Allah asketh naught of any soul save that which He hath given it . Allah will vouchsafe , after hardship , ease .
65. 65.8 . And how many a community revolted against the ordinance of its Lord and His messenger , and we called it to a stern account and punished it with dire punishment ,
65. 65.9 . So that it tasted the ill effects of its conduct , and the consequence of its conduct was loss .
65. 65.10 . Allah hath prepared for them stern punishment ; so keep your duty to Allah , O men of understanding! O ye who believe! Now Allah hath sent down unto you a reminder ,